Terms and Conditions
These Terms constitutes an agreement between Embauche HR Services Pvt. Ltd. Inc. (Embauche) and You.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CLICKING “I AGREE”,YOU DECLARE THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS; (2) YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT WITH EMBAUCHE HR SERVICES PVT. LTD; AND (3) YOU ARE AUTHORISED TO MAKE A COMMITMENT ON YOUR OWN BEHALF, OR ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY STATED TO BE YOUR EMPLOYER WHEN REGISTERING, AND THEREFORE TO BIND THAT COMPANY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
https://www.firstjob.ca is a website where Employer/ Company/ Recruiter can post their job postings, and where Candidates can save and share their resume. Embauche is not and shall not be the Employer or work as an agent, partner or joint venture partner with any Employer. The Candidate is employed or engaged by the Employer. Please note that these Terms may be modified at any time, therefore you are invited to consult them regularly. When important or significant changes are made we will notify you by email. Any modification of the Terms will be effective immediately for new Users of the Website and will be effective thirty (30) days after the publication of the new Terms for existing Users. If you do not agree to the new Terms, your sole remedy is to cease using the Website and Service. Otherwise, your continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the change(s).
Terms: these terms and conditions.
Candidate: any individual who registers on the Website seeking job opportunity.
Interns: – fresh college graduates or candidates with less than 6 months of experience.
Employer/ Company/ Recruiter: any organization/ Individual that registers on the Website that is interested in employing a candidate.
Website: the website https://www.firstjob.ca
You or Users: any visitor to this Website (includes all unregistered users and users with registered accounts)
Description of the Service:
- As an Employer/ Company/ Recruiter, FIRSTJOB.CA gives you the opportunity to post, send and receive messages that are relevant to the job postings. All job postings are free of cost.
- Verification: – FIRSTJOB.CA does not conduct any investigations into the experience of its Users and does not perform any verification of the statements made by Users; Therefore, Employer/ Company/ Recruiter are responsible for investigations or any other means of due diligence, required before/after any employment or other engagement to verify the experience and references of Candidates and Candidates are responsible to do their due diligence about the job posting posted by any Employer/ Company/ Recruiter.
- Registration on website: – To use FIRSTJOB.CA as an Employer/ Company/ Recruiter, you must register (Registration is free). When registering, we may ask for additional information about your organization. Once registered, we will review the information you have provided to us during the registration process and any other publicly available information. We remind you that in order to create an account on the Website, you must confirm that you have authorization from your Employer. We reserve the right to verify that you have such authorization.
Once the registration form has been validated, you will receive an email to the address provided to confirm activation of your account.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to accept or refuse your registration to use our Website. If your account is activated, you will be allowed to them to post jobs free of cost and receive job applications from interested candidates.
- Your Content: – We are not responsible and accept no liability for the content including any User content that contains false information or is defamatory about a third party. We accept no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content but we reserve the right to remove, screen and/or edit any User Content without notice and at any time. You may notify FIRSTJOB.CA if you think that a job posting, a candidate profile, message or any other visible content on the Website, is manifestly unlawful or in breach of these Terms, by sending a message to the following address: SUPPORT@FIRSTJOB.CA
- FIRSTJOB.CA Responsibilities: – FIRSTJOB.CA provides a platform for Employer/ Company/ Recruiter to enable them to post jobs and receive job applications from interested candidates. The agreements established between Employers and Candidates do not bind FIRSTJOB.CA contractually. FIRSTJOB.CA has no obligation to enforce any agreement between Employer and Candidate. FIRSTJOB.CA is not involved in the formation of these agreements and cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the enforcement, or not of these agreements.
Firstjob.ca may contain links to third-party websites placed by us or by other Users as a service to those interested in that information. Click on these links at your own risk. We do not have control over, and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. When you leave Firstjob.ca, our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites.
- Employer/ Company/ Recruiter Responsibilities: –
- Impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer;
- Create user accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses; create or use an account for anyone other than yourself; or create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company
- Post Content that you do not own.
- Post Content that is defamatory, libelous, or fraudulent.
- Post Job Posting that you know to be false or misleading.
- Except as expressly approved by us, use Firstjob.ca for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation.
- Act in a manner that is harassing, threatening, abusive, racist or content which is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Firstjob.ca).
- Promote, endorse any illegal activities.
- Violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party.
- Post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner.
- Introduce software to mine data from Firstjob.ca without our express written permission.
- Fees: – Firstjob.ca is free to use portal by both Candidates as well as by Employer/ Company/ Recruiter.
- Terms and Termination:-
By FIRSTJOB.CA:- If any User is in breach of these Terms, FIRSTJOB.CA reserves the right, to terminate access to the services or suspend access to the services until the breach is cured.
If any User breaches any of his/her obligations under these Terms, FIRSTJOB.CA can suspend or terminate his/her account and his/her right to use the services at any time without notice.
By the User:- If you wish to terminate your account, you can do so by sending an email to SUPPORT@FIRSTJOB.CA or letter with recorded delivery to FIRSTJOB.CA office in Canada.
Consequences of Termination: – Termination may result in the immediate deletion of all content that you have submitted to FIRSTJOB.CA. FIRSTJOB.CA will not be held responsible for the suspension or termination, including the loss of your content. All the provisions of these terms which, by their nature, should continue to apply after cancellation are applicable after cancellation, including, without limitation, the terms and conditions on ownership, exclusion of liability, indemnity and limitation of liability.
- Confidentiality and Publicity:-
Each party undertakes at all times to hold in confidence for the other party, to use only for the purposes here of and not to print, publicize or otherwise disclose to any third party, confidential information of the other party. “Confidential Information” of the other party means any document, material, idea, data or other information which relates to either Candidate/Employer/ Company/ Recruiter or the FIRSTJOB.CA ‘s research and development, trade secrets or business affairs or which is marked as confidential or is by its nature confidential and disclosed by either party to the other for the purposes hereof. “Confidential Information” of the other party does not however include any document, material, idea, data or other information that can be shown by the receiving party to be in the public domain other than by the receiving party’s default. For the purposes of this clause, Candidate/ Employer/ Company/ Recruiter confidential information shall be deemed to include all confidential information, which is disclosed by Candidate/ Employer/ Company/ Recruiter to the FIRSTJOB.CA during the course of the Service.
- Amendments and Waivers: Any term of this Agreement may be amended or waived only with the written consent of the parties.
- Sole Agreement:This Agreement, constitutes the sole agreement of the parties and supersedes all oral negotiations and prior writings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Notices:Any notice required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed sufficient upon receipt, when delivered personally or by courier, overnight delivery service or confirmed facsimile, 48 hours after being deposited in the regular mail as certified or registered mail( Airmail if sent internationally) with the postage prepaid, if such notice is addressed to the party to be notified at such party’s address or facsimile number as set for the below, or as subsequently modified by written notice.
- Choice of Law:The laws of Ontario Province shall govern the validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Agreement, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws.
- Arbitration:Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any provision of this Agreement will be finally settled by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. Each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall select the third. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the Ontario Arbitration Act then in force and effect. This section 10(e) shall not apply to the Confidentiality Agreement.