Our culture and values are something we’re proud of, and are why we’re recognized as a “Top Company” to work for in Canada. At PwC we create leaders within our organization, within our clients’ organizations and within the community. We know great leaders inspire those around them and bring perspectives together to achieve what matters most. With PwC you’ll have a network for life. When you join us, you become part of an exclusive network of current PwC partners, staff and alumni, that will help you ignite a meaningful career.
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team provides document production assistance based on PwC’s template requirements. As part of the team, you’ll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Processes and formats financial statements and other financial documents using PwC templates or Caseware
- May also process internal documents such as tables, financial charts, presentations, etc.
- Understands policies and procedures; adheres to firm standards, templates and protocol; learns basic client information
- Applies PwC brand, formats and ensures accuracy and consistency in all documents
- Standardizes terminology used in the documents
- Works closely with word processing staff to finalize documents
- Deals directly with client service staff to ensure timely delivery of documents
- Assists the group with other responsibilities when available
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
Please note, this is a 6-12 month contract position.
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Advanced skills in MS office; specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be familiar with tables, macros, and have a basic understanding of the Windows network and file management. Caseware and Google mail exposure is an asset.
- Demonstrates effective use of office equipment, e.g., photocopying, scanning, receiving and responding to email requests
- Handles shared document filing system responsibly and follows specific procedures
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken
- Knowledge of accounting or financial terminology an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, orderly and a very sharp sense of observation
- Able to work productively while under pressure to meet tight deadlines and flexible for overtime on short notice
- Great team player and enjoys working as a teamV