Senior Data Engineer – Nestle, North York
Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
The Senior Data Engineer within our Nestlé’s Analytical Service Lines (ASL) team, is responsible for comprehending business stakeholders’ needs, translating those needs to develop end-to-end analytical services, communicating about the services and their value back to the business, and ensuring user satisfaction. Join our journey to make Nestlé a more data driven organization!
- Partner with Market functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to build and deliver towards a portfolio of analytics services
- Collaborate with business teams to embed successful models into existing Business Processes and also with IT teams where services can be complimented with industrialized solutions
- Co-innovate with solution and product partners to explore and implement new solutions that can be incorporated into the landscape in order to provide advanced End User Experience and capabilities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining data models for advanced analytics so that Nestlé can deliver the ASL Service Catalog at scale
- Liaise with IT Architects, Master Data, Integration and other IT work streams to ensure solutions are designed with the most appropriate technology
- Analyze complex data sets to answer strategic and operational business questions
- Collaborate and share expertise with the ASL Expert Community to further build Nestle capabilities