||The Quality Inspector is responsible for the performance of all quality functions and duties as related to the RFR construction activities performed under the JV QA Program. The position reports to the Project Quality Assurance Manager.
- Participate to preparation and execution of the Inspection and Test Plans.
- Perform quality inspection in accordance with the related codes and customer specifications. Such inspections shall include but not be limited to:
- Dimensional inspections
- Visual welding inspection
- Hardness testing
- Positive material identification
- Review of Certified Material Test Reports as required
- Perform internal weld monitoring as required.
- Complete all associated documentation and forms for individual inspections.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a cost of quality tracking system
- Tracking of non-conformance reports and corrective/preventative action requests
|Required Knowledge & Skills
- Graduate secondary school education in welding technology, QA/QC or a related discipline at the University or College level.
- W178 Level 2 Visual Weld inspection. (preferred)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate in MS Office
- ASME Code, B&PV plus Nuclear/ ISO 9001 and CWB experience
- Previous experience in receiving inspections and controls within a Nuclear Qualified Warehouse and Clean Room would be considered an asset