Reporting directly to the Project Quality Manager, the Project Quality Control Coordinator perform all quality control activities as per project requirements and coordinates with third party testing laboratory and project teams.
|Key Responsibilities||• Maintain quality documentation according to established manuals, programs and procedures
• Perform quality inspection for concrete, asphalt, earthworks, etc.
• Prepare inspection and test plan, inspection checklist of different works as per project requirements
• Review all test reports issued by third party testing laboratory and submit to Client on a timely manner
• Maintain Non-conformance log and update Quality Manager for outstanding NCRs any concern
• Review reinforcement mill test report issued by steel fabricator/supplier and maintain all MTRs traceable to each structure
• Maintain log of all Quality reports for pre-fabricated steel girders and report to Quality Manager
• Maintain log of inspection status of precast concrete panels.
• Assist, track the Quality Orientation Program, training, orientation as well as scheduling new training.
• Organize and maintain QC files and logs, Calibration records
• Administering Continuous Improvement systems example; lesson learn log, NCR log, CAR log and PAR log. Set up, track and drive the closing of action items on logs.
• Assist with the coordination of quality management information. Assist in gathering information to create a presentation or report.
• Assist with all other departments on the development of their processes and work instruction. Coordinate that all procedures / work instructions are created the same way / format. Establish correct numbering system, sign offs and title pages.
• Assist with the development of process flow charts and process flow lanes, be able to take a process or work instruction and create process flow chart or process flow lanes.
|Required Knowledge & Skills||