- Assists in the efficient scheduling of various work crews as required.
- Drive Improvement in the safety culture and performance
- Meets utilities on site, as required, to assist in accurate and timely locates.
- Prepare timely written notification (RFI) of changes when identified
- Timely and accurate completion of project control requirements; Productions, Progress Payment Application Summary (PPA), Change Order Log, Daily Work Record entry, Billing Approvals and Invoicing
- Create Purchase Requisitions for consumable materials and receive all materials in SAP to ensure accurate project costing
- Support Project Manager/Superintendent to ensure project has all materials locates, permits and subcontractors required to avid project delays
- Prepare monthly material inventory counts for the project
- Review and processing of daily paperwork
- Ensure current engineering drawings, as-builts and QA/QC checklists are provided and completed
- Assists in the acquisition of required safety / experience documentation from subcontractors.
- Reviews / tracks / summarizes Quality Assurance non-conformances and ensures appropriate training and follow-up.
- Ensures the safe / organized status of materials and equipment in the outside yard areas.
- Receives, validates, off-loads, handles, processes related paperwork and securely stocks incoming materials from vendors.
- Queries, analyzes and reports on data from various systems to assist in operational efficiency.
- Generates reports, as necessary, as required by major customers.
- Provides deliveries of rush materials / tooling to crews as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.