PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we’re committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Product Availability Manager, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment
PAM (Product Availability Manager) General Summary:
The Product Availability Manager (PAM) contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by being responsible for ensuring product is available to meet customer needs and warehouse assets are maintained to meet supply chain demands. The PAM must convert departmental objectives into achievable tasks at the execution level. This individual must set warehouse/logistics performance standards and align the organization to achieve standards. The PAM is responsible for managing union and non-union employees and developing a team of supervisors. Additionally this role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing a best in class service to sales standard.
|Key Responsibilities include:
• Oversees inventory management and loading operations within a large plan
• Effectively grow Manufacturing and Warehouse capability through coaching and support, standardization of measures, and strategic development of quarterly and annually objectives
• Leads Manufacturing and Warehouse processes through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, national inventory program, asset preservation and reliability, and cost reduction while consistently meeting and exceeding quality assurance standards
• Build people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for both management and front-line hourly personnel
• Profit and Loss (P and L) responsibility for transport, fleet, and warehouse loading operations
• Ensures compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
|Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 plus years of work experience in warehousing required
• 2 plus years work experience in a management position
• Experience in consumer package products or similar industry preferred
• Ability to develop Standard Operating Procedures
• Strong employee relations, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong computer skills required
• Solid problem solving and planning skills
#PBHRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular