FedEx Express Canada has an open Part Time Driver/Courier position in our Burlington location.
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
· Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
· Ability to lift 70 lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. with appropriate equipment
· 4243 N Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 4X6
Approx hours -> AM SHIFT ~8:00am to ~2:00pm Monday to Friday
Full time availability required for first 1 week for training
WAGE: $18.50 per hour
Total Rewards Package – FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
· Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
· Pension plan
· Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
· Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
· Discounts: travel & entertainment, health & lifestyle, home & auto and electronics