You may not know that across the globe, FedEx is the backbone of the e-commerce economy. In fact, we were the initial industry disruptor in 1973 and we continue to build on that innovation every day by expanding our network to move goods in Canada and around the world. Our Canadian team is also proud to be a 2017 Aon “Best Employer in Canada” recipient and we celebrate being recognized as an organization that has a dynamic culture and a dedicated, long-tenured work environment.
Sounds like a great place to work – right?
So if you are interested, take a look below for a snapshot of the Markham PPT CSR Station Rep. position.
Here’s a snapshot of the role:
To provide accurate information and assistance to customers requiring direct customer interface. To perform administrative duties necessary for efficient operations. Promotes continued sales and generating potential incremental revenue wherever possible.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma/equivalent. College diploma preferred
- Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of FedEx Express and Ground products and services preferred
- Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- Must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training
- Must be able to operate in a PC windows environment
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
- 56 Steelcase Road, West, Markham, Ontario
- Monday to Friday, from 3:30PM to 9:30PM