Mail Room Fulfillment Agent – McKesson, Mississauga
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Patient Services, INVIVA and Specialty Pharmacy teams including inbound and outbound mail room activities, external courier shipments and inventory management.
- Process all requests to send patient packages and mail in a timely manner
- Coordinate and process the assembly and shipping of support materials
- Maintain an inventory of shipping materials/postage and ensure adequate resources are available
- Monitor the inventory of patient kits or program specific material and communicate with the Project Manager when supplies reach the reorder threshold. Rotate the inventory and monitor expiry dates and versions of materials
- Work with the Program Managers and Program Teams to set up new requests or ad hoc requests to include tracking of physical resources and effort
- Submit pass through expenses to Finance monthly
- Process copay cheque printing and mailing as per the defined schedule
- Work with the external vendors to investigate any shipping issues
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience working in a mail room environment would be an asset
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs and work in a warehouse environment
- Strong or Operations experience is an asset.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office specifically Excel, Access and Word.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple project(s)/tasks(s); detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment requires little to no supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Current employees must apply through internal career site.