Facilities Supervisor – Pepsico, Mississauga, ON
Auto req ID: 204209BR
POSITION: Facilities Supervisor
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario
The Falbourne Facilities Supervisor is responsible for assuring the quality and timely delivery of all Facilities Services for a large manufacturing and office facility. The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for assuring maintenance of building infrastructure and assure compliance with applicable fire and life safety standards.
- Manage building services to ensure excellent customer service and vendor contract compliance. Service contracts include housekeeping, cafeteria services, landscaping & snow removal services, security, etc.
- Review service strategies and evaluate existing services to increase customer service and/or reduce operational costs.
- Assure maintenance of building infrastructure, fire suppression equipment, lighting, HVAC, and loading docks.
- Implement health and safety improvements through capital expenditure from requisition to project management.
- Continually strive to reduce unnecessary spend using new and creative methodology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- Strong customer service, team building, and conflict management skills
- Detail oriented, with focus on high quality and customer support
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to provide direction, constructive feedback, and employee counselling when needed
- Independent, with ability to multi-task
- Project management experience
- Contractor management is an asset
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular