FedEx Express Canada has an open Part Time Cargo Handler position in our Mississauga – Queensway location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To load and unload freight, scan, and sort freight within the facility. To transport freight within and between facilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. or maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
ADDRESS: 1450 Caterpillar Road, Mississauga
HOURS DETAILS: Mon to Fri Evenings ~4:30pm to ~8:30pm
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics