APPLICATION SUPPORT INTERMEDIATE ANALYST – CITI, MISSISSAUGA
The Application Support Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Analyze, manage and implement development for requested changes.
- Analyze and manage all compliance and security requirements to the set of applications.
- Provide day-to-day user support for UAT environment of local business applications, share analytical expertise and consult business colleagues from different units.
- Inform and involve the appropriate support teams where required.
- Provide periodic reporting to line management.
- Perform other functions as requested by management in line with position objective.
- Comply with corporate policies and standards.
- Coach and train new team members.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years experience in an Apps Support role.
- Application development and modification and / or maintenance of applications.
- In-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for systems applications.
- Work experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within financial services organization
- Ability to document and standardize processes around support procedures
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.